7/30/2008

Wife of the enjoyment of the night(5)

"So you how small the place to do» "I asked her curiosity. "Very convenient." She easily answered. "I still would like to not understand how you do in the end, you can give me that the specific point." I asked her to continue. "He is behind me into the." She replied. "That does not distance ah» "I still do not understand a bit. Because the basins of the marble slabs from the opposite wall less than one metre. "I was the Qiaoqi to put one leg above the marble Taiwan." She finally understood the situation said. But she did not know is not deliberately Tuntuntutu, do not want to say it once in the thigh as high as Alice. That "the spirit of cool people every happy event of the phrase" a lot of people, but know that every woman everywhere Sophie climax of the few people I am afraid, of course, this is my own theory is joking, but I said that the flexibility should be a happy mood 6 Pulse to reconcile the soft, flexible temperament, the soft language, legs and knee ligaments also soft, blood pressure will also feel the pulse of the soft, this is indeed the existence of. The three of us lying in bed easy Liaozhuo, respectively, in waiting for the moment to arrive. I would like to thank k, his sincere thanks to my wife bring happiness. K listened to correct me as saying: "We should thank his sister-in-law bring happiness." To be fair, then this should be addressed to each other in each other's happiness at the same time, their has been a happy return. I can also time to time on the k said: "I have always thought that husband and wife, and so we are retired, the remaining task is to walk to travel everywhere, but now travel to the task of the next move a move, happy to enjoy the Into the front of the past. I guess we still have a few years time, if you do not Xianqi us, we can accompany each other a few years. "K agreed. I also added: "After we meet all the costs of our respective commitment to 50%." K listened to a bit embarrassed, he said there should be room to open to the cost. So why should I have to to 50 percent of their respective explained: "Because there are involved in the topic of the crowd inside, there are two kinds of forums that are above, a single man said to be cheaper, so it should be from single men and commitment to the Said the wife is older cheaper, so it should be commitment by the husband and wife, but I think this thing is we both want to do understand the joy of the common cheap, their respective 50 per cent of our rights and obligations are fair and self-esteem. " Time is up, my wife and I have to make good k lying rest, we do not have to walk up the delivery. We gently Guanshangfangmen left. On the road before we came to feel that Hanqi pressing, and just inside the room compared to Nuan Rongrong, as if for a season. This is the time when the December 30, 2007, because the next day, which is the last day of 2007, I'm going to see a Nvwang You. The Nvwang You have personally invited my wife and I play with her there, but my wife did things Zou Bukai, so the next day I went to the one person. Of course, this is after, I have to explain this, or else go all the way described, I will keep the mouth of the tail forget. As the Nvwang You not only face to face repeatedly told me not to meet with her and I write from experience, I still qq on to the post, since records have been cut roughly means: "I see this as their own private Garden, I do not allow you open to the public, in my mental and physical exhaustion when I need to have a small garden of their own, can be tranquil breath of fresh air and enjoy the sun. "Therefore, I will not abide by the promises it into text, Because the timing of the special, we meet in a year of the last day, when they were in a New Year on the first day. Therefore, I believe she and I will remember this day, until life forever. In the hotel on the road near home, I told my wife a proud secret is that yesterday evening and I k alternate work if the number is the same, so each time I work longer than k all. And k is Leidao four times, I was a no Leidao. I asked how his wife felt like: "I was with the young people with the skills Taiwan is not a technical favourably» "his wife replied:" Your great deal of diversity among, but I would like to. " After returning home from a lot of things to be busy, I eat lunch on the bed. This day Wujue fall asleep on, the sound asleep more than two hours before last night not to fill Shuihao the fatigue returned. As my wife and friends Yuehao in advance, so am home eating breakfast out on a bike ride. In the afternoon I worry about my wife up on the outside is not very fatigue, is also a place to fight the slumbered. But until the 20 o'clock number, the wife before returning home on the home turn on the TV to see her favorite soap operas. I quietly asked her: "at a place to rest?» "She also asked me:" Why should rest »" I asked her: "Fatigue?», "She Dengdayanjing Shijin shaking his head at me:" No fatigue. " I asked about the concern and, again her thoughts back to yesterday's joy, her first clear to me that yesterday evening, she is extremely happy. In the past she has always been evasive answer is not positive or not happy. Later I encountered in qq k time, I also asked him after we left the situation. K told me that we go after him on the phone has been sleep at 11:30 the alarm sounded, and then check-out home. After the home to sleep, woke up again is a dark night, and I feel he is a genuine spare no effort. I k almost a full day of sleeping again told his wife when appropriate Tianyoujiacu one point, the men wanted to see her hard work on the response, not only can she not guilty and grateful for the meaning of the blame also the responsibility To the men themselves. Therefore, I intend to, and she joked, she stated categorically that his victims, I said both her objective reasons, but also of her subjective reasons, she also would like to hear a lot of truth to their Bianbai, but I always Cultural Revolution rebels in the entire intellectual approach to cover her, even her body at the moment is unclear Zuidu said. I know that this is her innocence, but I think she would feel wronged This is sweet. Excessive alcohol will be drunk, k the drowsiness should also belong to a drunk, but I do not know what it should be drunk that is more appropriate. Together with his wife from participating in so many activities, recognized by the husband and wife, lover, single men's singles and women. Over the past few years with the understanding qq on the intentions of those exchanges Nvwang You, and I heart-to-heart talk about the deep. I deeply felt in terms of ideology, bound Chinese women enjoy their physical instinct of the rope is long and tough You Cuyou; promote gender equality in this new concept, the actual doing is in the worst of the above. "A man is not a good thing." This appears to condemn the men, it is also too many women like to use the words, it is very unfair for men to speak, this is the most obvious of a double standard. We can think what other than "no one is not the case……" more tolerant, to encourage, where he was certified dead by the public of the » As we count the husband and wife have been transparent, is the participation of the husband and wife together, the real Ireland has more than 10 times the circumstances, the wife of fear or not positive, is determined to recognize their favorite. When she started to recognize me first, to take part in these activities in order to satisfy my curiosity and desire, she themselves in a position of the coerced, "I forced her to eat." Later her body The obvious response is like that, she would also like to posturing of the first that has tried these things can, "eat and no taste." Then later hinted that I would be clever, "has been a long time Did not eat. "And this time the entertainment almost overnight, she finally believe that they can speak the truth of the time is ripe. Under the original intention, I am prepared in accordance with the chronological record after briefly at the k, first why in this field of activities, clarify my point of view. And then continue to record t, y, tw, q, and other activities of the four, I also want to do this several times each characteristics, repeated a surprise for his wife's activities, such as stamp collecting in our collection, like the husband and wife in the life of Post . But I now feel clarify his views more important, a, p, c, d, the only record the number, so ready to stay until after the repeat. We are very familiar with the phrase "as long as no breach of social ethics or standards," then lead to two kinds of views, does not violate First, how can not how, and the other is not how how you can breach. TV inside often have such a debate, with the result that no one who Shuifubuliao. However, it was thought not, or if the social ethics guidelines is in itself wrong? » So I do not think how you can breach of the how, and sometimes even contrary to all right. I can give up many social ethics and norms is the wrong example, as "Prairie hero Little Sisters" in order to storm the protection of sheep, willing to freeze residual people who froze to death. Like Sichuan Meizi in order not to Shishen, reluctantly Maosi Zongshen jumped from the fourth floor. Another example is the recent, on-line report of Zhejiang University opened a Shouzhen of the classes is to the men and women Shoushen Anthurium wedding night. Of course, there are two kinds of diametrically opposite point of view, the first opposition Shou, and the reason is that the second is the support Shou, the use of the obscenity. So I think Shou Shou and not all right, because this is your right. We live in total to buy some big things, like refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, even in the three-circumstances, we have to test the. So the marriage of such a major event in life, at least the arrival of large durable home appliances it » Moreover, the more durable home appliances have a life, it all his life for the few not Xiqi. If our marriage to the wedding night Anthurium when they found out the hardware quality problems, then you are ill choose to use all their lives, or choice-for-» In the end this "I presented her on the road," mineral water "," the article, I said give me messages of support and understanding of friends, say a sincere thank you, because if you let me feel that they are not heterogeneous. But I also think, along the passage of time, people may see a little more progressive, may also post some people will tell a different view, if the truth so that I can learn so that I increase the knowledge, I also express our sincere Thank you, the. We should know that the truth does not allow the environment, that will inevitably lie. As the "Gang of Four" over the years, although they Henzhirugu people, but who would dare not face that half the word » They should also know they are in cheating people, fooling the people. The ordinary people of their Bigongbijing, is in fact deceive them. So then opened the General Assembly, all of them raised their hands support they are false endorsement. So if a couple can not say the truth, then they leave the love is love, life is just Strange Bedfellows. So if people read the article I feel uncomfortable, to say dirty words, I have to ask the people to think clearly, you husband and wife are totally transparent can be said to speak the truth? » If not, then you know that your other half back on what you have done » At the age of your child can think about what has been done, but not talking to you, the young age of your parents can think about what has been done, they are just not talking to you. (End)

没有评论: