7/29/2008

We couples and single men and a close contact(6)

Added 7 Since his wife and small T chat, I Xingfu and his wife's life also seems to be active, each Ai Ai very uncomfortable, and the illusion of a small T Aiai. We agreed to meet on Friday, he came to us, we have to be prepared for them. To the agreement for the afternoon, in my heart units in hotels, on the classes and his wife drove to the hotel, and other small T, carefully read the environment, a single luxury, it is mainly a bed, facilities are clean. Great bathroom, shower, there is a enough to accommodate three of the Jacuzzi. By 6:00, to the small T, already the entrance to the hotel, I told him his first of Haojiao room for a rest. One would think the doorbell, my heart Pingping accelerate the jump, read to his wife, the first is low simply do not see the face. After all the things on the network to the reality or the difference between a great, I own a self-comforting to see nothing unusual went to open the door. An open door, a tall young man standing Shuaishuai the entrance, with a smile: "Brother, good!" I am back to the good out, shook hands after a return to the inside. His wife saw the rise of a small T and a question mark, the first wife should be out of the low longer. T outward personality is very small, sunny, I can not masters of the style, so he arranged to Zuoyi Hui, wash your face and go after a meal. During this period with what we have said that the city's basic situation, the small T seems to know, prior to the estimated under a lot of effort, is off. A slight break, I propose to continue to eat, so three people came to the entrance to a hotel, I said you wait, I Ququ car, I specially in the car before the launch saw the rise of the couple, not far from the Jin does not like to speak in what. With a very local flavor to the hotel, to a smaller package, a few points with vegetables, to a bottle of red wine. Liquor'd like to have, think about the importance of the evening will be the red wine, atmosphere! Not drink seems embarrassed. Of vegetables and small T after I first Daojiu per person, the wife not to drink, and I advised her two small T Shaohe, Ms. Yu Shi also drank a little wine. Wine from the table near the two men said that far from the domestic talking about foreign countries, said from the reality of history, said economic life, I was secretly surprised at this than I have minimal knowledge of profound, simple, I am for me Proud of the talent and experience, he can not think to cope with anything. He, met opponents, and this small T prestigious university graduates, of Business Administration, University of this profession which has, but after graduation distinction very clearly. He, domestic universities What popular creation of what professional, swarm, this is my view one of the universities now,. He. After dinner to chat with a little bit back to the hotel. Continued 8 To the hotel, I saw his wife and some not, all the way to holding his wife's hand, in the elevator, I intentionally let his wife stand in the middle, so that some of her feelings. Kaile Men, we sat there, I would like to come on since the release, let his wife went bathing, the shy wife watched to see me, into the bathroom, I have read the small T, his eyes filled with Look forward to, I indicated he first sitting, I entered the bathroom, his wife is Chong, I pushed his wife and said: "Let him come and join you wash! Come to relax some." I took two wives, said Encouragement, the first wife Hong Zhelian Dianliao Dian, I indicated by T into the small, and pretending to look like very arbitrary, a point of the smoke sitting on a sofa, the heart is Qishangbaxia. T small touch of the jacket, only small shorts, see some reaction, I asked him to wave into the small T has made a gesture of appreciation get on, he watched provides some background, I suddenly a bit nervous , Have been expecting for a long time to come to the scene, I was not the Niele Yi under the thigh, is true, let his wife enjoy the time finally has arrived. 1, the voice of small water, I go toilet door, standing there quietly watching the original T in the small shower for his wife, Lane, a pair of big hands full in his wife's body on migration, the wife's body seems to be some soft , The small T-pulled his wife and a hand slowly Mosa Zhao, so stimulating to see the scenes, below the little brother was not the Angtou stand upright, and then on the T lead to his wife's hand of bananas , The wife seems to be the beginning of some concern, but a touch of the familiar banana will be no release, the Taonong a gently, so exciting scenes, is the protagonist of his beloved wife, thinking that as long as his wife uncomfortable, I Not unhappy, I mention all this is leading. They wash the almost, so dry your body out, I ask them to go to bed, I went to Chong, the absent-minded, casually also washed out the washing, when his wife is watching television, I estimate at this time what TV She do not know, the small T is lying on his side, seemed to be waiting for me. I came to see the small T, as a click on, we discuss the Daitao things, he began the offensive. I half lying in bed, I rely on his head, small mouth and T is using hand before the start of play, and this kid is pretty good tongue Gong, from top to bottom, like a snake's tongue, very high frequency, with a focus on the nipple and Yuen, the wife buttocks up only carry, I know that his wife has fully entered the state. I touched the wife's nipple, the hardware. Three people lying on a bed in the nude, keep swinging, reminds me of the primitive society, this is one of the true hearts desire. Let me start with small T, I took a set of direct access, water really more than usual in many Yaoduo Chu, wife tightly holding me, I cater to the action. One will do, I feel about radio, the pull-out, the small T to continue ...... Not specifically described in detail during this period, the physical hit, groaning sound, panting sound, this impact my eardrums, the wife impact in our turn, have been intoxicated, I fired the second night, the small T The first is completed, should not be a short period, they started a new round of the impact of ...... End afterwards, the wife has been paralyzed in a bed, has reached a climax on several occasions, has wet the bed sheets on a large earth, the rubbish bin, lying quietly in the four red Tao Tao, the two men inside the essence. After we go home, stay in small guesthouses T rest, the next day, I sent a small T to the station, so embarrassed because his wife did not. T small home, I made a short message on a safety, also said some kind words, his wife said that if given the opportunity, can also participate in small T, my view is really the next couple of friends. Also at the Forum and several cities in the vicinity of the video in good faith couples, friends of view has also been made in the initial agreement, it was only because of time and life affairs, also not implemented, I think in the near future, we can achieve The. In this connection, would like to thank the small T, it was his experience to help our first attempt, it was his wife to enjoy the taste of the two men.

没有评论: