7/29/2008

We couples and single men and a close contact(4)


Continued 4 With the consent of his wife agreed that began on the Internet to find eligible single men, first of all to me that the Commissioner, in a dating Web posts, I find the original meaning is clean some of the students in school, energy sufficient, a young Vitality, replies to many, select a few nearby cities of university students, including a home is the same in our cities, but in provincial towns to study the young, this small group for the time being called M bar, I began and his video, about 20 - Year-old, the very long Qingxiu, also courtesy of big brother-big brother on a short, we casually chatting up, I asked to have a girlfriend, has experienced a series of questions, the answer has a girlfriend, the same school , But very conservative, he is Manzhuo girlfriend, to find an alternative to the stimulation. This type of single men and a few, most have never experienced, to find some stimulus, because we do not have experience, I do not know when to worry about how to do, I think this is the many others who share their problems, as long as the personal experience, ideas And I probably almost. We chat for some time after not continue to chat about it, because I found a new target, that is, I titles in the unfamiliar single male, he is also, we have a husband and wife and his intimate contact. Because I find a single male-dominated, did not let his wife has just begun intervene because his wife could break at any time, I have to make full in the preparatory work, so I did not start to find his wife direct contact Friends of the process. This strange name for the time being single men and small T, I see that he is the dating of the post verify the request, I added, his self-description: a senior director of foreign capital, 30-year-old, there have been repeated three to experience, Have left a deep impression in, first-hand skills, the special power of tongue, and let Yuxianyusi woman, husband and wife is not feeling any interference. This all of a sudden I Dong Xin, have experience with the conditions, this is not gold single men and we can have. He, and he began chatting up ...... Added 5 First, if that M, in fact, I feel he is very sincere, very close contact and we would like to once, but for various reasons, has not been successful, the next time we will give priority to him. Then again wrote: From a chat in the sense of export-oriented small T, I thought: This kid Yan Fu is not shallow, I do not know what his wife look like. Therefore asked him, he replied that no marriage, his girlfriend for a few. Hei hei, the young, comfortable? Video on verification. Open the video, a Meinan Zi in my computer screen, the standard of the characters face, Nongmeidayan, no wonder! Hei hei ...... Chat up: "You have had several experiences» and who »" Small T: "Xiaodi sex with several couples who have three lines and they are feeling very good." Who am sorry and ask specific: "how do you generally» "This is because we do not have experience, first asked a more curious about the simple and fresh problems. Small T to say: "They are ready, I went to them there, in hotel rooms opened on the line." Just said, we do not have experience, continue to explore the details: "I did not ask where, after the meeting but asked how to do that three people to process what» " Small T will continue to preach: "Brother, I do not matter, I is for you services, and the key is to let her uncomfortable." It is very sincere young man, I was very uncomfortable to hear, it is so slowly on the first contact with three people on the road trip. Then one after another chat several times, because his wife still can not pull over, so I usually taken some pictures of him, his wife's picture on the popular build, attractive gesture, even I have read echocardiography, let alone He has estimated that he secretly did not know how many times in front of his wife's photo Zimo? But this kid good quality, and not to other Lengtou Qing Ji Houhou the same to my wife and video, I was taken this Points. He only emphasized that my wife is of good, the people of the beautiful, big brother blessing such a good compliment. I T and small to discuss good security, health, such as the details of the mobilization began after the wife of the ...... In a strong wind on the black night, as usual, and his wife, Ai Ai, I said: "My wife and I found a small group, were good, you want to see» "My wife is enjoying a body under, all of a sudden I heard the , Some shy replied: "You really seriously, I talk about, to you I am happy to agree." Khan and off the huge flow down. "Last is not to say that good?« This does not mean that I do not love you, but I love you more performance, I want you to experience the taste of different men. Weight of each person is different, taste different, and so you tried You will know, # & @ ◇ ★ № \ → ← ※ "I urgently, Hua Lala said a friend of the couple Chase positive role and necessity do not seem to do that, then I am sorry my wife on the same day Ah, what Shidao, I have been the best of my remarks touched. I stopped Choucha, to persuade: "Do you think, we Aiai, I generally on a trip, a rare high spirits two to three times, the last a long time not many times, is not« "I To continue on from the physiological point of view of the necessity and urgency. His wife seems to Xiangliaoyixiang, moving the mouth of the I Yiyouweijin: "If I and another man in the rotation here, a long time, the tricks, not the same feeling, sure to serve you the comfort." Then his wife, I see that do not deliver, the Taoyuan-click folders, the Ting Ting hip, meaning asked me to continue inserted. I deliberately did not move, meaning that first answer to Ai Ai. Wife can not, You You reply: "Tu, this is so, I feel a lot of the last great desire, I do not know what reasons, has also want to." Khan once again my flow down ..... .. At this time I take a wife: "Which is the men» " A remark, Youxi, said: "This person you do not know, you think, if the finding of the acquaintance, in case reported to us very embarrassing, so to find a reliable field, I have and he Communicate well, you satisfied with the package, and when our video, you see the edge. " His wife replied: "Fine! This is the strong demand of you, I can not force you ah! When not estoppel." I quickly replied: "OK, I just want you Xingfu." Work to do-and I imagine one side of the Pistons do sports, it is estimated that the wife is to the same thing, Yin Shui spread, a bear in my body, the large number of descendants rushed into the place they go.

没有评论: