7/29/2008

We couples and single men and a close contact(3)


At home, his wife washed into the bedroom, I came to study the Internet as usual, open the site, Kanliaoyihui, some of the feel of, the United States to find a tape, which is Kwan P, then came to the room, put a , Was holding-up the tongue on migration in the end only two goals: the nipple and thatch, is the wife of the two sensitive areas. Sure enough, a response to his wife, groaning quietly, casually touched my hair, see Cijing, I thought today in any case to test the open, so his wife said: "You see, foreigners really open, so many Fang Dekai so people ", while stroking the side to observe his wife, the eyes of all-yard screen. His wife watched the screen curious: "... TU TU ....", Aiye increased significantly. I thought: there may be effects, so another test: "those who really Xingfu" His wife answered: "It was foreigners, we Chinese can there be such a thing» "on the screen from top to bottom is two men attacked a blonde beauty. Hei hei, the opportunity to, "In fact, in the country, so a group of people, they have this." "You know how the« not likely! " After listening to this, Khan unknowingly flow down. . . . . Adjustment of good ideas, continue to tune: "There are special online forums, that is, say these things, the other in Guangzhou, the matter more."

At that time, Lane's wife was I could not help, holding on to my banana-depth look Taoyuan, I was open to activities: "When we try to do» " At this time the wife of the impact of the screen: "Do you go ah!" This remark by a stimulating, exciting, I came on strong. . . . . Added 3 While I strongly Choucha side to his wife, said: "Ireland is now popular husband and wife, two pairs of couples with each other Aiai." His wife replied: "Oh ... Oh ... TU" Continue to tune: "That was very good feelings of husband and wife, the release of this does not involve feelings." ......

Albert things, clean after two lying in bed, then I have been exhausted, suddenly to his wife: "you are not someone outside the« " Halo, rushed back: "No matter how you say so» " His wife asked: "how do you say to other women and Ai Ai» " I: "This is a new concept, when you look at their own Internet, it is not as most people would like to have." His wife asked: "Did you do not like me» "

Halo finished Khan came again ..... His wife after the storm is estimated to drink at this time, the left one: "Anyway, I can not see you and the other woman making love." Finish, the side of your body, Feishuo sexy hip顶着me: "sleep." This matter be finished, how do » Alas, should give up so » Guoleliangtian, after dinner, I open the forum, people will find three articles, on the table, I call his wife from sitting in the legs, I said: "You see, this is not true." The wife does not read the full text of a statement, the Minggen Hold me, Sajiaosidi said: "The husband, I had to." I deliberately did not directly answer: "to talk about your feelings?» " Hei hei, I will let you slowly accept.

Wife of urgency: "Write them, you believe that« you on your wife is willing to other men ......" I touched the end of dress, has been found in the small wetlands within a large, said: "Dear, this is what I love you, the performance ah!" Since that has opened, I will continue to attack, Hei hei, do not aim for oaths Do not give up. "Now the community, I think a woman for life Shouzhe a man, less than Ren Shijian fundamental understanding of the happiest things, I do not want you to become such." Pharynx to the tone: "We have time to find a suitable husband and wife we try to talk about, OK» " At this time, I touched his wife's breast on the two pearls, hardness high. He, like to what? Wife does not speak, in thinking about what, I think this is estimated to stimulate the scene.

After that: his wife would like to at this time in our unit has a handsome guy. . He, this is after, not the time being. I persuaded the wife of a series, said: "If so, you will not love after I» " This remark heard, I feel Youxi, "Where, I will love you forever to." His wife tell the truth: "I am so afraid of the future, you will not love me later." ...... After a few heart-depth exchange of ideas, and I have to do the work, encountered the opportunity to find a topic. Xianzhao his wife agreed to try a single man, because I see that she and other women together, then she will be very sad, things have been so, I first I first put in this area-to his wife's Xingfu, Xianzhao single men.

Below wrote contacts with the single men, alas, there is also a stimulus that is very disappointed but when the final success of the process ......

没有评论: