7/29/2008

We couples and single men and a close contact(5)

Continued 6 Continue on the network and small T maintained contact, and his wife have the opportunity to discuss with the video, just to let his wife read the small T to first see if there is no feeling. One day, and small T to discuss a good night, then have the opportunity to let him and my wife chat, note that I rarely wife general chat, the Internet also look at the news, concerned about the woman she preferred forum. Work, I issued a message to his wife: on the evening of communication. His wife did not return, after dinner, we walk to the area, and this is our reservation, together holding hands, slowly walk in the Suidan Lu on the twists and turns. As I said, and his wife at night, so his wife does not speak all the way, the only silently holding my hand, I think the weather had been black, they suggested: "We go home!", Held in the home on the direction of Going. At home, his wife sitting on the sofa speaking television, I come to open the online study, I was thinking: really want to Kuashang this step, in the end will cause harm to his wife, the family will not Harmony, and these things I have not the end. Because of prior agreement, I see a small T line, I gave a handshake posture, seen shaking hands, I immediately think of the friends of the heroic deeds of their predecessors, think of the first people to eat crabs story, to thank them. So back to a handshake posture, the small T gingerly back: "Brother, can you tonight» "This kid, could not help the ah! I say you, and so on. Come to the living room, his wife said others are waiting for it, join us to see? His wife would delay a closed television, came to the front of the computer together, open the video, I will let his wife sitting in a chair, in my side, the small T to see my wife, and immediately made up a bouquet of roses, his wife read a laugh , I thought: Hei hei, this kid really know a woman thought. T small to see his wife laughed: "Sister, you really beautiful." Youxiao a wife. Connected to a headset, only heard his wife said: "Hello!" Youxiao up, because what can not hear small T said, it is estimated that the wife is in favor of review, drawing on the microphone Flanagan lines, such a small T's voice From the speaker, sent to the. His wife is the first time in front of me and the other men chatting, it is inevitable to think twice, but simply the answer, see this, I said: "You have to chat about, I went to drink tea." Sitting on a sofa in the living room, Tantebuan hearts, would like to know what they chat about, but fearing the embarrassment his wife, it is so, while, Yan Gang, there is a number of cigarette butts. Up ears, is probably his wife again plug the line, did not hear the voice of small T, for fear of the kind-hearted people bullied by his wife, think about very small T experience, slightly relieved. After Hao Yihui, entered the study, found his wife's blush red, peach-if, with a smile, I guess they should be very happy chat, from the small T in the video had come to see me, I laughed a laugh North Korea . After listening to one will only know that they chat about why the three were in line, couples the benefits of making friends, it seems that small T is doing political work. But his wife sure that small T, is estimated am very stimulating, so a red blush, it appears that some of Movable the wife really, it seems that my thoughts on the offensive with T Practice has proved that there is still the effect of, let me pleasantly surprised. That has little to late, but in my wife's encouragement and support have gradually opened up a small display of T is a tall, satisfied with his wife, the details of how video would not elaborate on January 1, since the view of all Read,. He! Later, another chat several times, the feeling is also very good. The next step is to meet the actual operation of the contact ......

没有评论: