7/30/2008

Wife of the enjoyment of the night(3)

Almost at the same time as the K also discovered the New World, with the excited tone, said: "wow, is the ah, she was biting me, the feeling is very clear about." "Your wife has never been so bitten by you?» " I asked. "Yes, my wife has never been of this." K honest answer to. Now, with networks, there are only a small number of people use that for the exchange of knowledge in this area. We braved the past how much risk, inside the home between husband and wife Touzhao adult point of view a film……. Let me also not enough time to think, k the second time the EU and disarm. such as the aftermath of a little excitement subsided, just as eager to declare what Sidi said: "I have actually not Guoxingshenghuo are basically three months, or 10.1 of the last to go home to visit relatives." We listen to The all laughed, K finished go to the toilet. I k to take a bath when the desire to know his wife Yu Wen is still hot, in Programmers at the same time, the opportunity to ask her in peacetime can not answer the sensitive question: "just uncomfortable?» "" Tu, comfortable. "" Upsurge? »" "Is the climax." "To what extent is comfortable» "described to me the need to answer the question, the wife of the hesitation said:" The time is too short, this person is not how the folder, I am a folder how he came out »" She's asked me if You Suosi. She says, Jipa own words to hear k embarrassed, but also strong Renzhu from their embarrassing to the laughter of the issue, the body may continue to experience the wonderful feeling, really bent on the use of Liandu shame Red. At this moment I and his wife face-to-face with four heads, as the distance up to more than 20 centimeters, I found that the wife's nice look, as if there is a health, youth, joy Hongyun from the thin layer of facial skin lining up infiltration. In fact, my wife is usually the face of the poor, do not have white skin is black, 50 years of contacts and yellowed the air. So is it my eyes illusion » I think that is absolutely not, this phenomenon should use the natural world of animals to interpret the law, there may be better understood. In animals inside the world of television programmes, commentaries can be above board, said: "After mating the female animal feathers, will become a more shiny." However, such as claiming to be the highest of the animals, only to hide in a corner of fear that : "In fact, life is a woman of the best cosmetics." I really do not know is sad, but also irony. K and I have to eat instant noodles bubble, the wife has to wash a shower, the lights on the dark Commissioner prepared to sleep. Xiangyong and their two sleeping in a large bed, I slept in a bed next to the small. But Guoliaohaojiu no one fell asleep, I am one of you a far apart the Liaoqi days have come. I asked my wife hungry stomach? » Because the time has come to 12:00 midnight, his wife said a bit hungry, I have to eat instant noodles for her bubble. I used foam noodle-secondary hot water, the first link on the condiment counter; 56 minutes with boiling water, then water Discard Add seasoning second bubble. This can be through the foam, can also face inside the filter out preservatives. Instant noodles, and so his wife eat well, I will lie down on her left side, k in her right side. We also re-clearance of the dark lights, indoor lavatories on the peeked inside by disclosed to the light, barely inside the room can see each other face. We have the quilt cover, I feel a bit of the flavor of childhood hide and seek, the excitement of a Different. I mentioned to her one after another embarrassing problem, with the sharp three people are not honest with the hands. I feel that she is also immersed in hot Yu Wen, just like all the electricity is only the long irons, to temporarily disconnect the power supply, dark environment at the moment and my fans conditions of discourse, as re-close the gate . A woman born to be shy, so that she can do with the surface of silence resist, but the body re-proliferation, a confession to her. We did not let each other have their hands empty, I asked her: "like to hand it», "she answered by nodding his head instead. "Then like hand how dynamic» "I asked. "Casual." Her voice is light as mosquitoes, spit the words. Is planning to Nieru, decisive battle in the depths of the soul. I clearly captured her heart, as the magma as the rolling heat.

没有评论: