7/30/2008

My dear friend dee

told me about a time with male strippers, and i thought you would like to read about it too.hey rt829,It wasn't really a big deal. The party more than 15 yrs ago at a friends house for a coworkers wedding shower. Most of the 20 or so women there were coworkers plus a few other friends of the bride to be. I think I was the only person over 30 there. We had all chipped in for a stripper. Drinks were flowing pretty good and the party was getting loud as women do after a few drinks when the stripper and his friend showed up. Most of the women were feeling the effects of the drinks, including me. The stripper did his provocative dance for the bride, making her embarrassed and causing the rest of us to make a lot remarks and comments wishing we could be enjoying that too.When he finished his dance for the bride, his friend said they would do other things for tips but no intercourse, oral sex or having the males touch the females. I really had no interest so I basically ignored them and talked with friends. Apparently, other women did ask them to do a few thing for tips but I wasn't watching. unknown to me, someone asked them to do a special show for me, getting up close and personal. While I was talking, I felt someone come up behind me and brush against my arm and startled me. I think I was wearing a tank top, so I felt skin on my upper arm and shoulder. I turned around and saw the "friend" in front of me with nothing on but sporting a long black semi hard dick. I looked around embarrassingly and saw that everyone was watching me. he leaned down and whispered in my ear that "my friends" paid for this. He also said, if I didn't want to continue, just say so but if I wanted to, just nod yes. I was a little shocked at first but I feeling pretty uninhibited by then from all the wine. I don't think my "friends" thought I would do anything more than get embarrassed and make him go away.I didn't say no, so he danced in front of me for a few minutes, getting cock closer and closer to my face. He then pulled down the straps of my top and bra over top of my shoulders but not exposing my breasts. By now, I was really getting into it and brought my face closer to him and opened my mouth but he pulled away and kept on swaying his hips in front of me. We were getting a lot of attention from other women and they chanted "suck him" over and over. I really wanted to suck him. He leaned over and whispered to me that I couldn't suck him but I could rub his cock anywhere on my body that I wanted. meanwhile the chanting continued. When he leaned back, I grabbed his cock and started playing with it, flipping it back and forth. The women cheered when I actually touched him. I was really hot now so I lowered my top down, exposing my breasts for him and everyone else to see. I then took his cock and rubbed it all over my breasts and nipples. I remember feeling like I wanted him to fuck me so badly so I pushed my boobs together and let him tittie fuck me. I kept opening my mouth for him hoping we would insert his dick but he never did. After the initial cheer, it became very quiet as everyone was watching his cock slide between my boobs.I eventually grabbed his cock, kept my mouth closed and rubbed his cock all over my face. I remember feeling the pre cum on the side of my face as I had his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. I had my eyes closed but I think someone was taking pictures which I never saw. I kept seeing flashes but I didn't care at that point. I was oblivious to everything until there was a lot of noise coming from another part of the room which kind of ended my little session as the other guy was doing something. the black guy went over to his friend and they played with another woman. I went to the bathroom. I was so wet and aroused that I had to do something. It didn't take very long for me to have a major orgasm. When I came out of the bathroom, everyone was looking at me, then clapped and cheered. my face was flushed and legs were still shaking, so everyone knew what I did in there.Several other women also had a night to remember so I had another glass of wine and stayed at the party until the strippers left. It was fun and a good memory. I haven't thought about that for years... one of those experiences you have and move on.I hope that's enough detail for you. I really don't remember much more.kisses, dee

没有评论: