7/30/2008

Wife of the enjoyment of the night(1)

I considered for a long time, finally decided to join his wife and recently experienced, the real happy journey down the method used for pictures saved to the future. "Pictorial" It should be a title shot, but the shooting is not necessarily "pictorial." I personally think that the "articles" tend to compare records of the United States, to keep the United States, showing the United States, and the tendency to take on almost crude, the Pan-point, including all manufacturers have to rely on a film shooting. I have already explained that, I described below in their own distinct tendency In deciding to write the time, admitted to the article what kind of a name, so I really costs a little brain. I, of course, not to look good, I was to write up easy, smooth, Shichuyouming other problems can be easily handled by. I have thought about using vernacular said "we have experienced three of the four p" Popular feeling, however, also thought "I find her to the four King Kong" would feel rough. So now used the name "I presented her on the road," mineral water "" Although feeling is not very appropriate, but the total from the past a number of centres. Water is the source of life, our lives can not be separated from the water. I have memories of the experience of making friends, including spouses and friends and to accept the so-called single men and three p, I have to describe the water. Dating couples as water, sanitation, cleaning, security is one aspect, but there were a chlorine bleaching powder is also a fact that the flavor, taste middle. I was on my own age said, not to say that we found and we almost couples age, or older than we are also teenage couples, younger than my 20-year-old is the husband and wife, were present inside the Fuji Qiangnuzhimo has. But there are also the wife of the basic desire of the highest peak in the operation, not even one drop almost there's no turning point, that is, I use the analogy of the reasons for doing tap water. Single men and the type is the largest, more like all the water. Good as mineral water pure, mellow, rich in minerals, as the advertisements do Springs: "recollection of it a little sweet." This was followed by a like pure water, filtering water, the Yangtze River water, river and lake water. Another poor can not direct consumption, which I do not say that the sewage. In this regard and make friends, it should be said that was a totally new thing, there is no rules. Life and common sense tells us that no fragmentation radius of the rules, this is not a contradiction? » The answer is no, only because there is no ready-made uniform rules, so every one would like to contact it, have to find some self-righteous nature of the rule to use, which can be seen from the use of precisely the essence of the original. I repeat the specific points, behind this article, repeat not explained. If there are rules, a group of 56 people with assault rifles, you will be difficult to distinguish Zhangsanlisi have different characteristics and what. Now well as the ancient battlefield, it was re-speaking guy, it is of winning, some with light weapons, skill certainly smart, some with Anqi, they should pay more to beware. Although are hiding behind the screen, but the language is different exchanges, has given me too much of the information used to identify and enough of. K is described to me in the first, I was his last name the first word of the alphabet from the k. Because we have a forum there, but I Ming Chu has been in the post, he long-term diving in the dark, so he should understand our situation a lot. After a period of time and k exchange of text, we decided to find a place to meet, the meeting place, the way I have in front of a detailed account of the articles inside. Therefore, or to drink tea together, not to drink the tea after finalizing what to do, so both sides are free. The only difference is that my wife and I are familiar with the first teahouse, our own first counter; a pot of tea, elegant Whisper quiet environment to talk about, make fun of make fun of the way somewhat shy wife. Because in the past, and so are others to the teahouse, Zaida inside my home phone to inform me, but this time I have bought a phone, making friends the first time the use of mobile communications. K, such as the arrival of a point of time there, I introduced my wife, from the text chat to get the basic outline of k. K35-year-old married with one child, is a large state-owned enterprises in Shanghai, engineers, separated spouses to two. His wife work with children in countries of origin living together. K graduated from Shanghai's a well-known University, a master's degree, because I have children to fill a voluntary college entrance examination, so I know the university directly under the Ministry of Education is the key. According to the k in his age when the college entrance examination has not increased enrollment, but also to field candidates into the Shanghai University, Shanghai scores than the high number of local students, such a projection on the forward k know before reading is good. At least in high school and university in the stage of tension in the study spent, not loitering in the community Hunhun. My wife asked me: "Then why did he not his wife received in Shanghai to live together" » I replied: "Price is the relationship between the universities to study section has been no small age, leave school immediately to find a job, get married to raise children, said how much money you can afford a house" » I feel that this topic is not the most appropriate direction, on another topic on his wife: "You are a remarkable." Listen to my wife that I do not understand the meaning to stare at me, I said: "You are now pay a scholarship The men, high school educated men have the Kanbu Shang. "I know that she would like to laugh just Qiangren the embarrassed laugh. I will continue to amuse She said: "In fact the students do not worth (I am referring to the Zhencaishixue) and the unchecked spread of another, as Cai Chang inside artificial cultivation of soft-shelled turtles. Basically no nutritional value, taste, but far more Local tastes from Tokyo vegetables. But the past is the impotence of the soft-shelled turtles, the new marriage of the men must eat…… "She finally could not help but we must ask with a smile, she married and I have the time to steal soft-shelled turtles, lonely wait While on the past. The phone rang, K has come to the door of Teahouse, because we do not have video and I called Wang Limian he has been taking, and take in the end we can see. I am in the choice of location when taking into account the k to find our convenience. My wife and I are sitting side by side facing the high-back chair, so a k we determine that there is, I will give a hand to set an initial k fought invited. Teahouse of the waitresses in almost Nien k behind the buttocks, with the over immediately. I To save time on the attendant said: "The increase on a cup, not what other." Otherwise, she would take to have a tea on the spectrum. K than we Yuehao time to half an hour later, he said that the road is very blocked. I have observed his appearance and I almost unimaginable, Yi Miqi not make it a little fat is not tall thin, wearing glasses is a gentle way of reading people. I casually asked a number of aspects of the work, what he could to ease the tension. He introduced himself in some of the time, I hit his right arm in a collision with his wife, the neutral tone: "Do you think that you can also» "a moment when the wife of blush, a finger in my legs designated a zoned, meaning that can The. k on the point that said: "In fact, people have a normal physiological needs, your wife is not around, you need to solve your problem, we would like to the husband and wife understand that my wife would like to try to young people's taste, Chairman Mao in a borrowed "the people" inside the case, we are all from Wuhusihai, for a common goal of the revolution has come together. Of course our goal is not revolution, is purely for pleasure. "K listened to understand that I added: "But my wife, after all, than you a lot of big, if you can accept that, you go to open a room, otherwise we will continue to drink tea chat." K asked me a hotel near here? » I如此这般details on, k get up to leave gone, my wife and I continued drinking is a strong flavor of the new Longjing tea, and so k tell us the number of telephone room sounded.

没有评论: