7/30/2008

Wife of the enjoyment of the night(2)

We estimate that almost a time, go to the help desk account statements, and then slowly to that familiar with the hotel going. However, such as a long time for a long time before receiving the phone k, twice the usual time is also long, and so on into the room we found waiting for a long time because the original k went to other places to buy three boxes of "Kangshifu" cooked bubble Face, he's working overtime at night snacks are ready. K is the first one I encountered, in a chat when asked us to the best of friends in a hotel overnight. I started really do not understand why we must stay overnight, in my knowledge, no one, especially the men can not work overnight. However, she understood k am also would like to have one. I think this is a normal request, I promised him at that time on, I just do not like their morning work. As to the also experienced many times, all on the change of a normal and natural. My wife went to a bath, his wife to stay in the cloak of lavatories on the bed next to get on, may have less than 10 minutes, Huahua of water-the sound has been some time, I must also immediately get together k Washing. He still has some hesitation with the humility I said: "The first big brother or go." I said: "Ah District, we are husband and wife, usually called her a bath I went to vigorous back, I have too lazy to go." Listen to me K say so on into the Tuoleyifu. I said, "too lazy to" is the truth, do not know how many times, I chat with netizens qq and the energy of the time, I have to bathe his wife in the back with her Qubang Luffa tendons rubbing that I can Equipment not heard not heard on the equipment, if she repeatedly told, I in order to meet her, it三下五除二of rubbing her hands rubbing it bends over the local pay less than perfunctory. So I really admire the first say: "holding his wife's hand as the left hand gripping his right hand." That the smart people call a spade a spade, visual fatigue does exist, just do not recognize the hypocrisy. I do not believe that married couples have a quarter of a century, the heart of the other side will see each other Kuangtiao. My wife out first, was on Guzhe a towel, I smiled and North Korea made the Guilian, immediately get through the middle of a relatively larger bed, and so k Tangdao also washed out a good bed, my last one To take a bath. I wash, and so good vigorous dry out, they also quilts cover above the good, there is estimated in the former theater. When I drilling quilts inside, I feel that an interesting phenomenon, I seem to have become the masters of the guests to eat, I do not Dongkuai guests are embarrassed the first Dongkuai. I Xiandiao quilts, I quietly next to his wife's ears: "You ask him to come first." Wife to the very Shunshou pulling him. K said: "The first or your big brother, I have to wear the sleeve." I said: "My wife is not the measure, today it is a dangerous period, if you do not Daitao not on the radio inside, if you do not control I first put on a good medicine, because drugs can not put a mouth with. "K answer I said:" I still wear the good, can be extended time. "K in preparation for the time, I used the simplest" Dance steps "and his wife warm-up, and guide her into the state. Niu Zhuantou wife not to aim at the k, Hanxiu Chan in the eyes of Bilu. In fact, I have been watching the k state. When I asked the third k: "You can be the right» "the time, k replied:" do. "I got up-for-k continue to work. I feel k relatively simple method of operation, a bit like running a marathon start on the sprint. I was reminded k: "You have to slow down, to be assigned a good physical strength, she is tired of the guitar takes time, as the need to boil soup bones is Wenhuo and time, if by a few minutes on the Menghuo is of no use." Down the middle I want him to take a break from my wife to continue heating. When I succeed k second time, I was told that his action relief, thinking that such a fuel consumption of runs several kilometers » I said: "You can feel that the slow down of her contract, I would like to enjoy the subtle feeling of interaction." K but still insists the wild, so I estimate the time being, he can not understand. K do not have much time the first over, when he took things going out when I asked his wife: "You see him the things that pouch?» "His wife nodded in to see. I do not know a woman to see how this scenario is thought, I can only enough men to feel the same dollar, that is to see women in their cooperation by the upsurge, and the climax is not their own estimates of the men, a woman is physically The response of Canadian women personally say dual recognition. Well, this double confirmed that the men, compared with a sense of achievement if suspected of exaggerating too much, then use their labor achievements have been recognized as a minimum, there should be the heart of men's pleasure. Of course, men do not need to double confirm the woman, because men with the physical evidence. I asked my wife saw it » This is the reason, I let her physical and psychological equally happy. K Chanmian watching us, I asked him: "you can also continue to« "He said:" Yes but needs some time to restore. "I quietly told his wife:" You click to help him, so he resumed the time Many will soon. "Wife Xinlingshenhui initiative Quwen k, I asked k:" you are willing to kiss her right? "K replied:" willing to. "Finish k put glasses pick Fushou a kiss from the wife. I said that the second you do not have to Daitao, or I point to her drug use, my wife placed to one of the "Friends of the wife" after. I again watch on the bedside Guishang time to master, at the moment is more than 22:00. When a brochure on the pill to melt the stipulated time, or I will start from moderate to nearly Shilaifenzhong, I will moderate The aim is to allow the pills to be fully effective. If the pills do not melt too early, then the folder with the pill also repeated a massive impact, women's delicate internal structure broke very easily, if not a few minutes of moderate transition, the melting of the pill may also be concentrated in one place , Tu not to be painted the place, thus affecting the effectiveness of contraception. Into the room to now nearly two hours, his wife tired because of the time the guitar has also entered the best state, k into the near future, say: "No Daitao direct contact with the impression that not the same, a very uncomfortable indeed." In fact k not say that I know he's feeling, because his wife outside the physical characteristics of reaction, the most obvious waves show, and her breathing change and rapid breathing, the most notable is the upward held high the feet Pin means, a bit like being wronged, framed to strike, it could not also stuck to the people, will only extend trembling and stiffness of the fingers point to the other side of the same excitement, her feet in the foot that has been shoring Jiaogong to the limit.

没有评论: